SANI-CLOTH Plus Germicidal Disposable Cloths, 6 x 6.75 in., 12/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
SANI-CLOTH Plus Germicidal Disposable Cloths, 6" x 6.75"
Germicidal disposable wipes kill pathogens in 5 minutes or less. Each wipe cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes hard, nonporous surfaces. Pre-saturated with the perfect amount of germicidal solution containing 14.85 percent alcohol, the bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal cloth kills RSV, HBV, HIV-1, TB, MRSA, VRE, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella cholerasuis, pseudomonas aeruginosa, Influenza A2/Hong Kong, E. coli, and Herpes Simplex Type 2. Wipes are latex-free, bleach-free and phenolic-free. EPA-registered wipes also meet CDC and OSHA guidelines to help facilities maintain compliance to protocols and control hazards of cross-contamination between treated surfaces.
- One-step Disinfectant, Cleaner, and Deodorizer for use on hard, non-porous surfaces and patient care equipment.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within the healthcare environment, including steel, Formica®, and glass
- Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
- View the technical data sheet here for complete details.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal - Quaternary/low-alcohol formula (14.85%) is effective against TB in 5 minutes.
- EPA-registered - Meets CDC, OSHA, and infection control guidelines. Number 9480-6. For Professional and Hospital Use. Not for use on skin.
- Cloth Size: 6" x 6.75". Diamond-embossed material is thick and strong to help clean soiled surfaces.
- Packaging - 160 cloths per large canister, 12 canisters per case = 1920 disposable wipes. Unique deep well lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss.
Made in USA
6 x 6.75"