Micro-Kill AF2 Disinfectant Wipes, 6 x 6.75 in., 12 tubs/case
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
Micro-Kill AF2 Wipes, 6" x 6.75", 160 Count
Medline Micro-Kill AF2 wipes are a quat-based disinfectant that reduce cross contamination on hard, non-porous treated surfaces and are a one-step hospital disinfectant designed for general cleaning and disinfecting of hard, non-porous surfaces. Two-minute kill time for the listed pathogens on product label. Kills 46 micro-organisms on hard, non-food, non-porous surfaces.
- Disinfecting, Deodorizing, Cleaning wipes - Pre-saturated wipes are a one-step disinfectant and deodorant that requires no pre-mixing or dilution to use. Nonwoven disposable cloths stand up to hard-surface scrubbing and can be used to clean and disinfect most hard, nonporous surfaces.
- Kills 46 micro-organisms on hard, nonfood, nonporous surfaces. Please refer to product technical data sheet for detailed efficacy data.
- This product has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox virus on hard, nonporous surfaces and therefore can be used against Monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline calicivirus on hard, nonporous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
- Active Ingredient - Quat-based
- Wipe Size - 6" x 6.75"
- Dispensing canister - Multi-count canister accommodates frequent usage. Hospital-grade disinfectant ideal for patient rooms, nursing stations and hallways for convenient access for staff, visitors, and patients.
- Packaging - Choose from a tub of 160 wipes or a case of 12 tubs = 1920 disinfectant wipes.
- EPA Registration Number - 6836-372-37549.