Micro-Kill Bleach Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes, 6" x 5", 6 cans/case
Ready-to-use Bleach Germicidal Wipes for Surface Disinfection
- Medline Micro-Kill Bleach Germicidal Wipes are EPA-registered as a bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal disinfectant.
- Ready to use (RTA) wipes are pre-moistened with solution equivalent to 1:10 dilution of 6.5% bleach. No further pre-mixing or dilution needed.
- Effective against difficult to kill microorganisms including Candida auris, Clostridium difficile, MRSA, and VRE within 3 minutes.
- Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1.
- Heavy-duty fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing and contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage.
- Can be used to disinfect most hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Size and packaging: Reclosable canister keeps wipes wet and ready and are easy to place where needed.
- 6" x 5", packaged 150 wipes per canister, 6 canisters per case = 900 disinfectant wipes.
- 7" x 8", packaged 150 wipes per canister, 8 canisters per case = 1,200 disinfectant wipes.
- EPA Registration Number 37549-1.
- For disinfection of glucose meters, patient-care equipment, point-of-care equipment and hard, non-porous healthcare surfaces.