Wipes for Surface Disinfection
- Medline Micro-Kill is an effective bleach-free and alcohol-free disinfectant cleaner that is virucidal, tuberculocidal, bactericidal, pseudomonicidal.
- Wipes are perfect for cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing most hard, non-porous surfaces, including:
- Bed railings, cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, toilets, bathtubs, bathroom fixtures, shower stalls, sinks, tiles, vanity tops, hospital beds, traction devices, MRI, CAT, scales, paddles, wheelchairs, ultrasound transducers, probes, and more.
- Alcohol-free Quat formula is safe to use on most thin plastics, electrical cords and other surfaces typically harmed by alcohol-based products.
- Non-fuming, light pleasant fragrance is ideal to use around patients that are on oxygen or sensitive to harsh odors.
- Wipe Size: 7" x 8".
- Size and packaging: Sold by the case of 12 canisters.
- 6" x 6.67" - 160 wipes per canister, 12 tubs per case.
- 7" x 8" - 40 wipes per canister, 12 canisters per case.
- 10" x 10" - 60 wipes per canister, 12 canisters per case.
- EPA Registration Number: 1839-174-37549.
Made in USA