Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes, 6" x 6.75"
The number one disinfecting wipe in healthcare. Effective against 32 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms. Now effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 and Candida auris.
Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox virus on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe can be used against Monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rotavirus, Strain WA on hard, nonporous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
- One Step, Two Minutes - Pre-moistened wipes are a ready-to-use, one-step disinfectant and cleaner on hard, non-porous surfaces and patient care equipment. Short overall 2 minute contact time against 30 microorganisms, including 6 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs), viruses, bacteria, TB, fungi, and bloodborne pathogens.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant - Wipe is soaked in a quaternary ammonium chloride/alcohol based solution. Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal. Meets CDC, OSHA, and CMS Tag F880 Guidelines.
- Convenient and Ready to Use (RTU) - Pre-saturated wipes remove the need for disinfectant dilution and bucket maintenance. Multi-count canister for frequent usage. Color-coded for easy identification. Pliable wipe material gets into crevices and corners, and is thick and strong to help clean soiled surfaces. Packaging categorizes pathogens for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims and uses icons to clearly communicate key safety information.
- Dual Access Lid - Deep well lid designed with two openings for quick dispensing of a single wipe or multiple wipes. Flip cap features "Snap & Close" technology with definitive open/close positions to help eliminate dry out.
- Cloth Size: 6" x 6.75" - Packaged 160 cloths per large canister. 12 tubs per case.
- EPA Registration Number 9480-4.
- PDI Part Number Q55172. View the safey data sheet here.
May be used hard nonporous surfaces, including a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare, such as: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
Made in USA