Infrared No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer, ea
Get temperature readings quickly and safely. One-touch operation, no-touch scanning provides a safer way to measure temperature and lowers the risk of cross-contamination by avoiding human contact. Approved for both clinical and home settings, and capable of both human and surface readings.
- No-contact infrared technology - Eliminates the need for patient contact and probe covers, helping lower risk of cross contamination. Takes measurements when holding the probe parallel to the forehead and approximately 1-inch away.
- Colored result indicators - Easy interpretation of results via colored result indicators; LCD turns red for a fever, turns green for a normal result, and turns blue while in progress.
- Dual-scale (Fahrenheit/Celsius) - Innovative design allows you to take human and surface temperatures in C or F
- Dual-use - Quick switching between Human mode (head symbol) and surface/object mode (bottle symbol). Approved for use in both clinical and home settings.
- Please note - Forehead readings are typically 0.5 to 1 degree lower than oral equivalents because the forehead and oral cavity have naturally different temperatures.