Jackson Safety SG+ Safety Glasses, Polarized Lens
- Superior glare reduction - Polarized lens are considered the very best in sun protection, providing extra optical clarity in overly bright conditions, and reducing eye strain, stress, and fatigue. Ideal for bright outdoor environments.
- Incredibly durable - Specially formulated ultra-strong and ultra-flexible material provide unmatched durability, significantly reducing breakage. Lens are made with high impact premium virgin polycarbonate.
- All day comfort - Lightweight frame construction is built for all-day use. Curved soft-touch temples and flexible, non-allergic nose piece are slip resistant and provide comfort for hours on end. Convenient neck cord included.
- Maximum eye coverage and protection - Wraparound style lenses extend protection to the periphery. Polycarbonate lens provides 99.9% UV protection
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z871.1 high impact standard, CSA Z94.3 and CE 166.
- Available in Brown Lens (Brown Frame) and Smoke Lens (Black Frame) options.
- Brown lens block blue light that may cause haze and enhance contrast for sharper details, increased depth perception cues, and brightening/saturating colors. Good for outdoors on cloudy days and against blue and green backgrounds.
- Smoke lens dim brightness without color distortion (saturation or brightening). True-to-world color perception that's good for bright, sunny outdoor work.