TekniSat 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Presaturated 9" Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges, 9"x 9"
Resealable pouch! 70% IPA Solution Cleans Work Areas Quickly
- 100% High Strength Polyester fiber (continuous filament, double knit, 140 g/m2) resulting in ultra low particle and fiber generation. Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges minimize fiber release. A Ultrasonic Sealed Edge involves a process using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment.
- Using a presaturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency. Squirt bottle dispensing has many variables which impact cleaning performance. Oversaturated wipes do not attract contaminants; undersaturated wipes can repel contaminants.
- Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments.
- Produced in a ISO 9001 Class 10/ISO 4 cleanroom environment with ultra-pure wiper substrates, (<10ppb) IPA and 18Mohm DI Water (filtered to .1 micron). Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 9". Packaged 40 wipes per resealable pouch to minimize evaporation. 24 pouches per case = 960 presaturated polyester knit cleanroom wipes.
- Teknipure# TS2PUI70P-99
TekniSat PreSaturated Technical Spec Sheet.
Teknipure Wipe Cross-Reference Guide.