TekniSat 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Presaturated Cleanroom Wipe with Ultrasonic Sealed Edges, 9"x 9"
70% IPA Solution Cleans Work Areas Quickly
- 100% High Strength Polyester fiber (continuous filament, double knit, 140 g/m2) resulting in ultra low particle and fiber generation. Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges minimize fiber release through a process using pressure & heat to create an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. It results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment.
- Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments.
- Produced in a ISO 9001 Class 10/ISO 4 cleanroom environment with ultra-pure wiper substrates, (<10ppb) IPA and 18Mohm DI Water (filtered to .1 micron). Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 9". Packaged 50 wipes per flex pack. Flex Packs feature stacked wipes in a re-sealable zipper pack to minimize evaporation.
- Teknipure# TS2PUI70Z-99
TekniSat 70% Isopropyl Alcohol IPA Sealed Edge Cleanroom Wipes, 50 pack of 9" x 9" wipes
If you are looking for work areas clean wipes that produce minimal particle and fiber generation, then you should consider TekniSat 70% IPA Polyester Cleanroom wipes. Their ultrasonic sealed edges give these wipes low carbon levels and a soft edge. Pre-saturated with a solution of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) and 30% deionized water means your surface area dries quickly.
These wipes are pre-saturated, hence, improving their cleaning performance and consistency. They are most suitable for wiping critical equipment and surfaces.