TekniMop 9% IPA Presaturated Disposable Microfiber Cleanroom Flat Mop Cover, Velcro Style, 100/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
TekniMop 9% IPA Presaturated Disposable ISO 6-7 Cleanroom Microfiber Velcro Flat Mop
Increased convenience and efficiency!
- Using a presaturated mop cover improves cleaning performance & consistency while reducing VOC's and open chemical mixing and transfer.
- Pre-saturated with 9% IPA and 91% WFI solution that cleans without damaging surfaces.
- Saturated mop will effectively cover >200 square foot area.
- Oversaturated mops do not attract contaminants; undersaturated mops can repel contaminants.
- Disposable (and 100% recyclable), single-use flat mops are convenient to use, encouraging compliance and ensuring quality control.
- With no need to wash, single-use flat mops prevent cross-contamination and dilution of disinfectant from trapped contaminants.
- Ergonomic and lightweight flat mop is easy to use on all surfaces - smooth, textured, walls, floors - and without fatiguing users.
- Microfiber material has high surface area - picks up 99.9% of contaminants in one pass.
- Made using 100% synthetic "non quat-binding" materials - no depletion of disinfectant or cleaners. Does not support bacteria.
- Fleeced microfiber entrap bacteria, and removes them from your cleanroom with every wipe cover change.
- High liquid holding capacity facilitates surface exposure and easy use. Saturated mop effectively covers >200 square feet area.
- Compatible with most solvents and cleaning solutions.
- Direct "hook and loop" attachment to mop frame for quick and easy installation.
- ISO Class 6-7 (Class 1,000-10,000) compatible with very low particle and fiber levels. Great for controlled environments and medical institutions.
- Size: 5" x 16"
- Packaged 2 per pack, 50 packs per case = 100 velcro flat mop covers.
ISO 6-7 (Class 1,000 - 10,000) Direct Hook and Loop Velcro Mop Covers
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Hook and Loop