TekniMop 9% IPA Presaturated Disposable ISO 6-7 Cleanroom Microfiber Velcro Flat Mop
Increased convenience and efficiency!
- Using a presaturated mop cover improves cleaning performance & consistency while reducing VOC's and open chemical mixing and transfer.
- Pre-saturated with 9% IPA and 91% WFI solution that cleans without damaging surfaces.
- Saturated mop will effectively cover >200 square foot area.
- Oversaturated mops do not attract contaminants; undersaturated mops can repel contaminants.
- Disposable (and 100% recyclable), single-use flat mops are convenient to use, encouraging compliance and ensuring quality control.
- With no need to wash, single-use flat mops prevent cross-contamination and dilution of disinfectant from trapped contaminants.
- Ergonomic and lightweight flat mop is easy to use on all surfaces - smooth, textured, walls, floors - and without fatiguing users.
- Microfiber material has high surface area - picks up 99.9% of contaminants in one pass.
- Made using 100% synthetic "non quat-binding" materials - no depletion of disinfectant or cleaners. Does not support bacteria.
- Fleeced microfiber entrap bacteria, and removes them from your cleanroom with every wipe cover change.
- High liquid holding capacity facilitates surface exposure and easy use. Saturated mop effectively covers >200 square feet area.
- Compatible with most solvents and cleaning solutions.
- Direct "hook and loop" attachment to mop frame for quick and easy installation.
- ISO Class 6-7 (Class 1,000-10,000) compatible with very low particle and fiber levels. Great for controlled environments and medical institutions.
- Size: 5" x 16"
- Packaged 2 per pack, 50 packs per case = 100 velcro flat mop covers.
ISO 6-7 (Class 1,000 - 10,000) Direct Hook and Loop Velcro Mop Covers
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.