TekniSat PreSaturated Cleanroom Wipe with 9% IPA and Ultrasonic Sealed Edges, 9" x 9"
9% IPA solution cleans without damaging surfaces!
- 100% Hi Strength Polyester fiber (continuous filament, double knit, 140 g/m2) resulting in ultra low particle and fiber generation. Soft texture will not scratch sensitive surfaces.
- Ultrasonic Sealed Edges minimize fiber release. A process using pressure & heat creates an ultrasonic seal for fiber and particle retention. Ultrasonic Sealing is superior to Laser Sealing as it results in a softer edge, and lower carbon levels.
- Pre-wet with 9% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 91% DI Water. Ideal for environmental cleaning and wipe-downs.
- Using a presaturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency. Squirt bottle dispensing has many variables which impact cleaning performance. Oversaturated wipes do not attract contaminants; undersaturated wipes can repel contaminants.
- Compatible with ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments.
- Produced in ISO 9001 environment. Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 9". Choose from pail packaging (150 wipes/pail, 2 pails/case) or refill packaging (50 wipes/pack, 12 packs/case).
- Pails minimize evaporation & VOC's.
- Teknipure# TS2PUI09-99
Teknisat 9% IPA Polyester Cleanroom Wipes 9” X 9”
Teknisat Cleanroom wipes are made of 100% Hi strength polyester fiber. The filament is continuous and in a double knit no run interlock pattern. Teknisat wipes feature ultrasonic sealed edges that minimize fiber release, have a softer edge unlike laser sealing, and have lower carbon levels.
The wipes are presaturated improving their performance and consistency. They are ISO class 4-5 compatible and utilize statistical process control with lots traceable from raw products to finished goods.
They are best for critical surfaces as they are highly absorbent.