TekniSat 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Presaturated Microfiber Cleanroom Wipe, 9"x 9"
70% IPA Solution Cleans Work Areas Quickly
- Hydroentangled polyester (80%) and nylon (20%) fiber is so soft it will not scratch critical surfaces when cleaning. The wedge-like yarn traps micro-contaminants and will not release them.
- 80g/m2 p basis weight. Binder free with clean cut edges.
- Pre-wet with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) / 30% DI Water. Ideal for wiping critical surfaces and equipment.
- Using a presaturated wiper improves cleaning performance & consistency. Squirt bottle dispensing has many variables which impact cleaning performance. Oversaturated wipes do not attract contaminants; undersaturated wipes can repel contaminants.
- Compatible with ISO Class 5 (Class 100-10000) environments.
- Produced in a ISO 9001 Class 10/ISO 4 cleanroom environment with ultra-pure wiper substrates, (<10ppb) IPA and 18Mohm DI Water (filtered to .1 micron). Statistical Process Control (13 measurement points) is utilized to insure wipe quality.
- Size 9" x 9". Packaged 30 wipes per flex pack. Flex Packs feature Z-folded wipes in a re-sealable pack to minimize evaporation.
- Teknipure# TS1MFI70-99