Puritan Sterile Polyester Swab with Transport Tube
Ensure secure specimen collection and transportation with these non-absorbent polyester swabs, perfect for lab work and diagnostic kits.
Puritan's innovative dry transport system securely houses a swab in a round-bottom tube made from premium polypropylene resin, ensuring a sterile and safe environment for various collection devices. The injection-molded cap guarantees a precise fit for multiple handle styles, eliminating potential specimen interference from foreign adhesives.
Tubes feature a unique label indicating product identity, expiration date, and space for patient identification and collection details. The labels also serve as tamper-resistant seals when attached to the cap. Choose from a box of 100 or case of 500, proudly made in the USA.
- Polyester swabs are non-absorbent and contains no fatty acids or latent sugars, making it ideal for specimen transport, lab work, and diagnostic kits.
- Dry Transport system, securely holds swab for collection and for transportation to the lab. Label has space for collection information.
- Regular Tip: 17.45mm (.687") L x 5.156mm (.203") D
- Overall Length: 152.4mm (6"), Polystyrene shaft.
- Packaged 100 per box. Choose from a box of 100 or case of 500. Made in USA.
- Puritan Swab # 25-206 1PD BT
Puritan #25-806-1PD BT Data Sheet
Made in USA