Portwest PW385 PW3 Hi-Vis Women's Stretch Work Trousers, ea
Innovative hi-vis ladies stretch trouser using high performing two-way stretch fabric to give maximum range of movement when working. Clever features include HiVisTex Pro tape, top loading kneepad pockets and an easy access multi-way thigh pocket for secure storage of phone, keys and tools. Oxford fabric reinforcement at key abrasion points and triple stitching throughout for maximum durability.
- Specifically designed fit for women - Hi-vis work pants provide the perfect fit with two-way stretch fabric, side elastic waist, and adjustable hem accommodate all leg lengths.
- Class E High visibility - Durable high visibility lime work pants help keep you visible with reflective piping and 2 horizontal heat applied segmented reflective stripes on each leg. Tape flexes with movement to ensure freedom of movement. Black contrast panels hide dirt and stains.
- Designed to Protect, Built to Last - Premium 65% polyester/33% cotton/2% elastane shell fabric with stain-resistant finish. Reinforced panels in high wear areas. Triple-stitched seams for extra durability. Certified to ANSI/ISEA 107 after 50x washes.
- Splash, oil, and stain resistant - Texpel finish enhances water resistance and protects against everyday spills while remaining breathable and helps retain fabric softness. Increased dirt release when washing.
- 10 pockets - Work pants with top-loading knee pad pockets (1 free pair of S156 knee pads included). D-ring, hammer loop, and 10 pockets for ample storage (including easy access cargo pocket, double rule pocket, and two back patch pockets).
- Standards: Certified high visibility for up to 50 washes.
- Meets ANSI 107-2015 High Visibility requirements for Class E when worn alone or Class 3 when worn with ANSI Class 2 or 3 vest or jacket.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 2
- EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 (Level 0 (when used in conjunction with S156 knee pads))
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 26" to 38" sizes