Portwest FW10 Steelite Protector S1P Boot, Black, Sizes 3-18
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
Portwest FW10 Steelite Protector Boot, Black
A best seller amongst workers in a host of trades, this style is one of the most comfortable and sturdy boots on the market. Comprehensive protection with 200 joule steel toecap, steel midsole and a slip resistant, energy absorbent heel.
- Steel toe and midsole- Protective steel toecap and puncture resistant steel midsole. Meets ASTM F2413-18 and EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P safety footwear standards.
- SRC slip resistant - SRC is the highest safety rating that outsoles can be approved for and tests against slips and trips with soap on ceramic and oil on steel surfaces.
- Fuel, oil, and heat resistant outsole - Heat resistant outsole up to 248°F.
- Lightweight and durable sole - Dual density polyurethane sole helps insulate in cold conditions and circulate air in hot conditions.
- Cushioned - Lightweight PU cushioned midsole and removable EVA cushion footbed. Padded collar for added comfort.
- Anti-static - Reduces chances of static electricity buildup and ignition of volatile chemicals
- Materials - Split leather upper, polyurethane/polyurethane sole.
- Sizing - Available in US Men's 3-18. Please refer to size chart for US Ladies size conversion, or contact us if you have any questions.