Portwest FR95 Flame-resistant Arc Rated Work Shirt, Hi-Vis Yellow
This lightweight shirt offers guaranteed flame resistance for the life of the garment. Ideal for situations where extra visibility is required, FR95 is spacious and comfortable. Features include an action back for ease of movement and an extra long shirt tail to ensure the garment stays in place when tucked in.
- ARC2 Arc-rated flame resistant Hi-Vis work shirt provides great comfort and dual hazard flame protection against arc flashes and flash fires.
- ANSI Class 3 High visibility with retro-reflective flame resistant industrial wash tape.
- Action back for extra freedom of movement. Shirt tail hem stays tucked in. Button cuffs for a secure and comfortable fit.
- 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon offers excellent abrasion and tear resistance, with guaranteed flame resistance for 50 home washes.
- 2 Chest pockets chest for secure storage.
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
- CE Certified.
- NFPA® 70E
- ASTM F1506-10a
- NFPA® 2112
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 9 cal cm2 (HAF 75.6%)
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2,B1,C1,F1
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Color: High visibility Lime-Yellow.
- Available in sizes S through 6XL.