Estatec TecStat L1 Polyester ESD Lab Coats with Knit Cuff
- Increased Protection over ESD Wrist Bands alone - ESD-safe lab coats shield sensitive electronics by containing and minimizing electrostatic charges generated by clothing. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ESD STM 2.1-2013 standards.
- "Hands-free" Grounding - Dissipative Knit cuff Lab coats can be grounded via a coil cord to a left hip snap - no wrist band required, no hands tethered.
- Lightweight comfort - 99% polyester / 1% Carbon fiber blend is lightweight with low particle generation.
- Reusable lab coat - Can be washed with cold water and hang-dried. Guaranteed to last 50 washes.
- Features - Full collar, 3-snap wrist, 3 pockets and 1 pen hanger. Barcoded for QR traceability.
- Length - Waist-length, ranging from 26.8" (small) to 29.1" (3XL).
- Color options:
- Royal Blue
- Navy Blue
- Light Blue (Please note this is a made-to-order item that usually ships within 45 business days)
- Size - Available in sizes SM to 7XL. Larger sizes may require additional lead time depending on stock on hand.
- Packaging - 1 ESD Lab Coat to a poly bag.
TecStat LA Polyester ESD Lab Coats Data Sheet