Estatec CleanStat AD Cleanroom ESD Lab Coats, Knit Cuff
Enhance protection for sensitive electronics with Estatec CleanStat AD Cleanroom ESD Lab Coats, designed to contain and minimize electrostatic charges generated by clothing. These ESD-safe lab coats are ideal for ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) clean room environments and meet ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ESD STM 2.1-2013 standards. Reusable and guaranteed for up to 50 washes, these lab coats are designed with full collar, 3-snap wrist, 3 pockets, and 1 pen hanger. Available in a variety of colors and made from 98% polyester and 2% carbon fiber, these lab coats are compatible with cleanroom environments and barcoded for QR traceability.
- Increased Protection over ESD Wrist Bands alone - ESD-safe lab coats shield sensitive electronics by containing and minimizing electrostatic charges generated by clothing.
- ESD-safe and Cleanroom-safe - 98% polyester / 2% Carbon fiber material is compatible with ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) clean room environments and meet ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ESD STM 2.1-2013 standards.
- "Hands-free" grounding - Knit cuff Lab coats can be grounded via a coil cord to a left hip snap - no wrist band required, no hands tethered.
- Reusable lab coat - Can be washed with cold water and hang-dried. Guaranteed to last 50 washes.
- Features - Full collar, 3-snap wrist, 3 pockets and 1 pen hanger. Barcoded for QR traceability.
- Packaging - 1 ESD smock to a poly bag.
- Color - White, Navy Blue.
- Length - Available in Waist, 3/4 (Thigh), and Full (Knee) lengths. Waist lengths range from 26.8" (small) to 30.7" (5XL), adding 4-5 inches per length increase. Please refer to size chart for measurements. Pictured are waist-length coats.
- Size - Available in sizes SM to 7XL. Larger sizes may require additional lead time depending on stock on hand.
- Customization - Custom logo printing and additional color options (Black, Light Blue, Indigo, Orange, Oxford Grey, and Turquoise) are available made-to-order.