Estatec TecStat PA Poly/Cotton ESD Lab Coats, Knit Cuff
- Increased Protection over ESD Wrist Bands alone - ESD-safe lab coats shield sensitive electronics by containing and minimizing electrostatic charges generated by clothing. Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ESD STM 2.1-2013 standards.
- "Hands-Free" grounding - Knit cuff lab coats with grounding system can be grounded via a coil cord to a left hip snap - no wrist band required, no hands tethered.
- Cool and Comfortable - 66% polyester / 32% cotton / 2% Carbon fiber blend is breathable so you stay cool and protected.
- Reusable lab coat - Can be washed with cold water and hang-dried. Guaranteed to last 50 washes.
- Features - Full collar, knit wrist, 3 pockets and 1 pen hanger. Barcoded for QR traceability.
- Packaging - 1 ESD Smock to a poly bag.
- Color - White, Royal Blue, Navy Blue
- Length - Available in Waist, 3/4 (Thigh), and Full (Knee) lengths. Waist lengths range from 26.8" (small) to 29.1" (3XL), adding 4-5 inches per length increase. Please refer to size chart for measurements. Pictured are waist-length coats.
- Size - Available in sizes SM to 7XL. Larger sizes may require additional lead time depending on stock on hand.
- Additional Customization - Custom logo printing and additional colors (Light Blue, Beige, Black, Burgundy, Scarlett, Green, Yellow, Orange, Gray, and Pink) are available made to order.