Medline Sterile Optifoam Gentle EX Sacrum Foam Dressing with Silicone-faced Foam and Border, 7" x 7" or 9" x 9", 5/box
Premium, 5-layer medical-grade dressing designed for advanced wound care is superior to drugstore bandages and is now available for home health use. With five unique layers, Optifoam Gentle EX gently covers wounds and helps absorb shear force and friction. The silicone adhesive layer makes it easy to apply/reposition and gentle the remove, and The superabsorbent core absorbs exudate, converts it into a gel, and locks it away. Use as a primary or secondary dressing; for partial and full-thickness wounds with moderate drainage.
- Highly conformable foam dressing with a gentle silicone adhesive layer, absorbent layer, transfer layer, foam layer, and breathable waterproof film layer.
- Comfort and flexibility with a low-profile design and an absorbent core that locks in fluid.
- Not made with natural latex.
- Usage information:
- Indications: partial- and full-thickness wounds.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns; not for use on patients with a silicone allergy.
- Max. 7-day wear time.
- Size and packaging: Individually packaged, 5 per box.
- 7" x 7" - 8 boxes per case = 40 sterile foam dressings.
- 9" x 9" - 5 boxes per case = 25 sterile foam dressings.