Medline Optifoam Gentle Non-Bordered Silicone-Faced Foam Dressings (MSC22)
Optifoam Gentle helps ease the pain and trauma of dressing changes. Featuring a specially-formulated silicone adhesive that helps keep it in place, Optifoam’s absorbent core absorbs and retains fluid, and helps prevent shear and frictions. The silicone adhesive allows you to lift and reapply the dressing, minimizing trauma and reduces pain upon wear or removal. Soft and conformable foam dressing can be cut to size.
- Gently silicone adhesive - Adheres and covers wound to help create an ideal healing environment. Easy to position and lift for wound checks.
- Absorbent, thick, soft foam - Absorbs and retains wound exudate. Helps reduce shear and friction and can be cut to size.
- Flexible, conformable and comfortable - Max. 7-day wear time.
- Use as a primary or secondary dressing - For partial and full-thickness wounds with light/moderate drainage .
- Size & Packaging - Individually wrapped sterile dressings.
- 4" x 4", 10 per box, 10 boxes per case = 100 foam dressings.
- 6" x 6", 10 per box, 10 boxes per case = 100 foam dressings.
- 8" x 8", 5 per box, 10 boxes per case = 50 foam dressings.