Pacific Handy Cutter RSC-432 Disposable Restaurant Safety Cutter, Food Safe, Auto-Locking Safety Hood
The Pacific Handy Cutter RSC-432 Restaurant Safety Cutter is NSF Certified and ideal for food service and manufacturing facilities. It features a unique self-activating safety hood designed to keep the user safe. The hood will automatically close to cover the blade at the end of each cut, virtually eliminating injuries. The safety point blade in this cutter is not removable, which avoids potential loose blades in food service locations. Utilizing the bladeless tape splitter also reduces injuries. For better retention, purchase with the UKH-443 Holster and CL-36 Coil Lanyard.
- Auto-locking Safety Hood - Clear, see-through retractable hooded blade guard conceals stainless steel blade and reduces the risk of lacerations. The Safety Hood will automatically return to the locked position when contact is lost with the cutting surface.
- Designed for the restaurant industry - Washable and dishwasher safe cutter is great for general purpose applications in food service, retail shops, grocery stores and warehouses. Cuts cardboard, film, stretch wrap, plastic banding, tape, paper and plastic bags, and more. The safety point blade in this cutter is not removable, which avoids potential loose blades in food service locations.
- Integrated Plastic Tape Splitter - Built-in, blade-less tape slitter on the heel of the handle prevents accidents when opening containers and boxes.
- Ambidextrous - Lightweight handle with with 2 side and one 1 top release button is ideal for carton cutting with left or right hand.
- NSF Approved - Non-Food zone.