Tyvek TY120S Coveralls
- Comfortable Protection. Tyvek Coveralls are strong enough to resist tears and has excellent abrasion resistance. The soft breathable fabric is comfortable for all day wear. Serged seams.
- The Open wrist and open ankle offers a greater range of motion and allows the user flexibility to other levels of protection if needed.
- Safe. The best choice for wet and dry applications where superior barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray dirt and dust.
- Multi-Use. Tyvek Coveralls are ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, non-toxic liquid handling, industrial and general use
- Packaged: 25 Tyvek Coveralls to a case. Color: White
Tyvek TY120S Coveralls with open wrist and ankle is made using a soft and breathable patented Tyvek material. Therefore, this apparel is a comfortable choice if you are interested in protective wear for prolonged use. In addition, the open wrist and ankles ensure flexibility and allow for more movement than alternatives.
These Tyvek coveralls are ideal for both particulate contaminants and liquid spray. The fabric has an inherent superior barrier which prevents cross-contamination. Moreover, the structure of the material is quite tough and has exceptional resistance against abrasion and tearing.
Tyvek TY120S Coveralls with open wrist & ankle TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
No Hood, No Boot
Technical Data Sheet:
View the Data Sheet Here
View the Size Chart Here