Tychem QC 122S Coveralls with Hood, Elastic Wrists, Attached Socks
A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam.
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Integrated socks composed of garment material (these attached socks must be worn inside protective outer footwear and are not suitable as outer footwear).
- The high visibility yellow is easy to distinguish in a crowd.
- 12 TyChem QC Coveralls per case.
Tychem QC 122S Coveralls for Chemical Protection
You should choose Tychem QC chemical protection coveralls with hood if you are looking for durable protective wear for your facility. This apparel harnesses the benefits of Tyvek fabric to provide protection against small particles and minute contaminants.