Tychem 4000 SL122B Coveralls with Hood, Elastic Wrists, Attached Socks
DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem® 4000, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion and a range of chemicals. Tychem® 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, waste management, and nuclear environments.
- Superior chemical barrier - TyChem coveralls resist a wide range of chemicals. Ideal protection for hazardous dry powders and solids, bloodborne pathogens and biohazards (meets ASTM F1670 and ASTM F1671), light chemical splash and aerosols. Acceptable for moderate liquid chemical splash.
- Full coverage - Attached hood with elastic around face opening, elastic wrist for a tighter fit, and integrated socks composed of garment material.
- Attached socks must be worn inside protective outer footwear and are not suitable as outer footwear. These attached socks do not have adequate durability or slip resistance to be worn as the outer foot covering.
- Storm flap - Covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Bloodborne pathogen protection - Meets ASTM F1670 and ASTM F1671 tests, offering bloodborne pathogen protection.
- Bound seams - Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration.
- 12 TyChem 4000 Coveralls per case.
- Please refer to DuPont's SafeSPEC website for full list of chemical resistance data.
Tychem 4000 (previously SL122) Coveralls for Chemical Protection
You should choose Tychem QC chemical protection coveralls with hood if you are looking for durable protective wear for your facility. This apparel harnesses the benefits of Tyvek fabric to provide protection against small particles and minute contaminants.