PolyGard White Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood, 25/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
PolyGard White Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood
Economical Protection for nonhazardous areas!
- Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Mildew Resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 White Disposable Coveralls with attached Hood.
- Available in sizes MD-4XL. For Size Information see Size Chart below.
Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood, White
You should choose disposable polypropylene coveralls with hood if you are in need of non-hazardous protection for your workspace. The spunbond fabric will provide a shield against grime, dirt and general particulates in your laboratory, cleanroom or industrial space.
Though the attached hooded apparel design is designed to provide comprehensive coverage, personal comfort is not compromised. The nonwoven polypropylene is breathable and light, so the user will remain cool and protected.
In addition, the protective coveralls are non-allergenic. Therefore, these can be donned by latex-sensitive workers.