Coventry Conical Tip Foam Swab
Lint Free and Non-Abrasive
- Foam tip swabs are made from medical grade polyurethane foam with 100 ppi (pores per square inch) - shred resistant to stand up to the toughest scrubbing. Soft, non-abrasive and lint free.
- Foam swabs open-cell structure gives the best solvent holding capacity of any style of swab. Swab itself is resistant to acids and solvents.
- These swabs are free of adhesives or binders that could contaminate your process. Their fiberless construction does not generate particles.
- Conical Tip is ideal for microscopic work, reaching tight crevices, and cleaning small and grooved areas, such as fiber optics or removing excess production material.
- Tip Size: 9.9mm (.39") length, 2.7mm (.11") width, 3.3 mm (.13") depth.
- Polypropylene handle, overall Length: 80mm (3.2").
- Packaged: 500 foam swabs per bag.
- Coventry Swab # 44070