Coventry Sealed Nonwoven Polyester Swab
Exceptionally clean, tough, and durable!
- Ideal for tough, vigorous scrubbing of small precision surfaces in the optics and fiber optics industries.
- Conventry's thinnest and flattest swab available, with a flexible head to reach the tight spaces.
- Nonwoven polyester quickly wicks solvent from surfaces. Also adhesive and binder free - leaves no residues.
- Class 10 / ISO 4 processing and sealed edges have no loose fibers or particulates and will not split.
- Resists acid, solvents, snags, and abrasion.
- Tip Size: 11.7mm (.46") length, 1mm (.04") width, 3.0mm (.12") depth.
- Polypropylene handle, overall length 69mm (2.7").
- Packaged: 500 nonwoven polyester swabs per bag.
- Coventry Swab # 38540