- Safety Glass Wipes
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Glasses Dispenser
- Safety Goggles
- Visitor and High Impact Glasses
Eye Protecton Safety Glasses
You only get two eyes, make sure to protect them.Workers deal with a variety of eye dangers and hazards. Having a set of good safety glasses or goggles is a must! Safety eyewear is one of the most critical pieces of protective equipment. Harmony Business Supplies offers safety glasses such as the economical iNOX Guardian Safety Glasses. We offer many styles and lens tints/coatings for indoor and outdoor use to keep your eyes protected.
Impeccable eye protection solutions!To anyone who thinks that dependable Safety Glasses is not a crucial part of personal protective equipment in the workplace, think again and don't risk your eyesight. Nearly 6 out of 10 employees get eye injuries because they don't wear eye protection during work. Even inappropriate type of eyewear can lead to injuries. So, use the right form of safety glasses to protect your eyes from hazards present at your workplace. To make things easier for you, we offer a wide range of eye protection solutions from Tinted Safety Glasses and Wrap-Around Safety Glasses, to Crews Brand Safety Glasses. Browse the following list to find your perfect match:
Eye injuries happen as easily as they are prevented.
Harmony Business Supplies carries a full range of safety glasses and safety goggles that comply with OSHA and ANSI High Impact Standards. We offer safety glasses/goggles that have UV protection, scratch-resistance, anti-fog coatings, all while being comfortable and lightweight. Ideal for use in lab safety, workshops, industrial work, construction, and anywhere with possible eye hazards. Shop from our selection of stylish safety glasses to retain your good eyesight and good looks. Pick up lens cleaning tissues and keep your sight crystal clear.
From Our Blog: A Complete Guide to Safety Glasses:Tints
Different lens colors are designed to support specific types of tasks. To help you decide which option is right for your needs, simply refer to the color wheel.
Lens colors will absorb light of opposite shades. For example, blue will absorb yellow light, since they are on opposite sides of the wheel.
- Amber: This tint blocks blue light and is best-suited for applications where there's low light.
- Brown: Glares produced by outdoor light are blocked effectively with brown lenses.
- Clear: If there's no danger of optical radiation, clear lenses may be a good fit for the task, as they offer a completely unfiltered view of the wearer's surroundings.
- Gold, Blue / Mirrored: Like brown lenses, these tints are ideal for outdoor wear because they block sunlight. Mirrored lenses take it a step further by reflecting light.
- Gray: Gray lenses prevent against eye fatigue in outdoor settings by keeping glare at bay.
- Indoor/Outdoor: This tint is similar to gray, except for the fact that it can also be useful indoors since it protects against glare from artificial light sources.
Eye injuries can lead to irreparable damages and heavy treatment expenses. As an employer, it is your duty to provide your employees with protective equipment and improve safety standards at your workplace. Inox Guardian Safety Glasses come in a wrap-around style and 99.9% UV protective scratch-resistant lenses. They are designed with a molded nose bridge for better fit and comfort.
Jackson Safety Glasses offer a metal-free design with screwless hinges that minimize electrical transference risk. 3M safety glasses also offer wrap-around design with special coatings for maximum eye protection.
All of the occupational eyewear products in this category are proven and tested. Take advantage of our discounted rates and get a perfect eye protection solution for your employees. Call us now to place your order at (800) 899-1255 or chat with us online!