Unitranz-RT 3 ml Transport System, 300/case
Maximize cell collection!
- The universal transport liquid suspends the cells until processed, and contains glass beads to release and disperse sample into the medium during vortexing. A good choice for collection and preservation of Virus, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma.
- 2 sterile Polyester swabs included which have excellent collection and release properties, making them ideal for various rapid diagnostic tests including, specimen collection, buccal cell collection, DNA testing, Forensic evidence collection and more.
- Puritan Sterile Polyester Swabs
- Regular Tip: 17.45 mm (.687in.) L x 5.156 mm (.203 in.) D. with a polystyrene handle.
- Mini-Tip:17.45 mm (.687in.) L x 1.981 mm (.078 in.) D. with a (bendable) aluminum/polystyrene handle.
- Universal Transport Medium Fill Volume: 3 ml.
- Self-centering cap is leak-proof and facilitate easy swab removal and disposal. Vial size: 16 mm x 100 mm vial.
- Medical grade polystyrene handle with 100 mm break-point to accommodate multiple sample ranges. Mini-Tip swab features the swab attached to a aluminum wire for added flexibility.
- Packaging: 6 boxes (of 50 sterile vials) per case = 300 vials/swabs.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
Puritan Media Transport Systems Cross-Reference Guide.
Made in USA
Made in USA
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.