Puritan UniTranz-RT Transport System with Polyester Flock Ultrafine Tip (Nasal) Swab and Medium Filled Vial
1ml Universal Transport Vial with 1 Ultrafine PurFlock Ultra Applicator (25-3317-U)
- PurFlock Ultra's high purity characteristics makes it an ideal swab for various rapid diagnostic tests including, specimen collection, buccal cell collection, DNA testing, Forensic evidence collection and more.
- The universal transport liquid medium suspends cells for safe and reliable transport for testing.
- Ideal for collection and preservation of Viruses, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, and Nasopharyngeal samples.
- Sterile PurFlock Ultra Swab Ultrafine Tip Size: 16.764 x 3.556 mm (.66 x .14 in.).
- Soft, fine tip minimizes patient discomfort during nasopharyngeal and urethral cell collection.
- Medical grade polystyrene handle.
- 100 mm break-point to accommodate multiple sample ranges.
- Puritan Swab # 25-3317-U.
- Universal Transport Medium Fill Volume: 1 ml.
- Self-centering cap is leak-proof and facilitate easy swab removal and disposal. Vial size: 12 mm x 80 mm vial.
- Packaging: 50 Sterile vials per box, 6 boxes per case = 300 vials/swabs.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
UT-117 Technical & Package Inserts
Puritan Media Transport Systems Cross-Reference Guide.
Made in USA