Puritan Sterile DNA-Free Regular Tip Cotton Swabs
- Swabs are manufactured in a cleanroom environment and certified by an independent lab to be DNA-free, Dnase-free and RNase-Free. These are a good choice for Buccal cell collection, specimen collection, and crime scene investigation.
- Highly absorbent cotton swab tip is made from USP (U.S. Pharma) grade cotton fiber (grown in the USA) to ensure consistency of the formed cotton tip.
- Tip Size: 15.888mm (.625") L. x 4.78mm (.188") D.
- Overall Length 152.4mm (6") Wood Shaft
- Packaged 100 individually wrapped swabs per box. 10 boxes per case = 1,000 sterile cotton swabs.
Puritan# 25-806 1WC FDNA
Made in USA
Puritan Medical Products
Country of Origin:
0.188 in. (4.776 mm)