Puritan 806-WC 6" Standard Non-Sterile Cotton Swabs, 1000/box
Crafted for use in controlled environments and industrial settings, these cotton swabs serve a multitude of purposes. Whether you're cleaning sensitive equipment, applying adhesives, or doing precision cleaning, the Puritan 806-WC Cotton Swabs provide a reliable and versatile solution to meet your needs.
Non-sterile, these swabs are perfect for applications where sterilization is not required, but a clean, dependable tool is still vital. This makes them a great choice for professions ranging from electronics manufacturing and optics cleaning, to forensic work and detailing services.
- Highly absorbent cotton swab, made from USP (U.S.Pharma) grade cotton fiber to ensure consistency of the tip, soft non-abrasive.
- Seamless cotton swab, no exposed edges. Compatible with most solvents/chemicals. Non-Sterile.
- Tip Size: Regular Tip 15.875 mm (.625") L x 4.775 mm (.188") Dia. (Q-Tip size)
- Overall Length: 152.4 mm (6"). Wood shaft.
- Packaged: 100 per bag, 10 bags per box = 1000 cotton swabs. 10 boxes per case = 10,000 cotton swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan Cotton Swab # 806-WC, Chemtronics # CT-1000, Contec # SC-9, Tech Spray # 2301-100, VWR # 10806-000, Fisher # 14 960 3Q
The Puritan 806-WC Cotton Swabs ensure that whatever your profession, your work is carried out with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency. Consider these swabs a versatile and practical addition to your professional toolkit. With their high-quality build and proven performance, they are set to become your go-to tool for a variety of tasks. Made in USA. Read more about the product here: Puritan 806-WC Technical Spec Sheet Page 1, Puritan Technical Spec Sheet Page 2, or contact us if you have any questions.