Puritan Sterile Regular Tip Cotton Swabs
Individually wrapped to prevent sample contamination
- A good choice for a general purpose swab - use as a medication applicator, for wound dressing and cleaning and cell collection for DNA testing.
- Sterile cotton swabs are individually wrapped - always fresh.
- Highly absorbent cotton swab tip is made from USP (U.S. Pharma) grade cotton fiber (grown in the USA) to ensure consistency of the formed cotton tip. Mfg. in USA.
- Regular Tip Size: 17.449 mm (.687") L x 5.156 mm (.203") D.
- Overall Length: 152.4 mm (6"), Polystyrene shaft.
- Packaged: 100 individually wrapped sterile cotton swabs per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 sterile cotton swabs.
- Puritan Sterile Cotton Swab # 25-806 1PC
Made in USA