Puritan EnviroMax Plus ESK Sampling Kit with Neutralizing Buffer
Detects microorganisms even when exposed to disinfectants
- Neutralizing Buffer is recommended for detection of microorganisms found on dairy and food equipment disinfected with chlorine or quaternary ammonium compounds.
- Sterile Polyester Swab with a rigid paddle, ideal for reaching into crevices with precision and control. Securely attached to the cap for firm control of the swab.
- Sterile wrapped with easy to open edge peel wrapper.
- White handle and swab tip, so you easily see any post-collection changes.
- Quick turn open, leak resistant cap. No worries about media solution leaks or loss of contents.
- Overall Length: 4.06" (103.124 mm).
- Swab Tip
- 0.203" Dia. (5.156 mm)
- 0.687" Length (17.450 mm)
- Choose from 4 ml or 10 ml fills.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
Puritan P25-83004 PD NB EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit with Neutralizing Buffer Technical Spec Sheet.
Puritan P25-83004 PD NB EnviroMax Plus Sampling Kit with Neutralizing Buffer MSDS Sheet.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.