Puritan Sputum Medium, 1 ml, 30/box
- Call for Availability
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Puritan Sterile Sputum Medium, 1 ml
- Sputum maintenance medium intended to liquefy solution of clinical sputum specimens for the isolation of bacteria and fungi that case respiratory tract infections.
- For in vitro diagnostic use.
- For optimum performance, store at 2-25°C
- Sterile vials use white self-centering screw-caps to securely hold swabs and premium medical grade plastic components to improve product shelf life.
- Vial size: 12 mm x 80 mm with 1 ml of Sputum medium.
- Packaging: 5 vials per pack, 6 vials per box = 30 sterile vials per box.
- Note: All media sales are Final Sale.
Made in USA