Micro-Kill+ Disinfectant Wipes, 6 x 6.75 in.
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Micro-Kill+ Disinfectant Wipes with Alcohol, 6" x 6.75"
- Virucidal, Bactericidal, Pseudomonicidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal - EPA-registered disinfectant wipe kills 13 different infectious micro-organisms, including Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus) in five minutes; Tuberculosis, E. coli, Hepatitis B and C, Salmonella and VRE in two minutes and HIV-1 (AIDS virus) in one minute.
- Clean, deodorize, and disinfect - Nonwoven disposable cloths stand up to hard-surface scrubbing and can be used to clean and disinfect most hard, nonporous surfaces.
- Ready to use (RTU) - Pre-saturated wipes with stable, low pH formulated disinfectant and deodorant require no pre-mixing or dilution to use.
- Active Ingredient - Quat and Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Wipe Size - 6" x 6.75"
- Dispensing canister - Choose from a tub of 160 wipes or a case of 12 tubs = 1920 disinfectant wipes.
- EPA Registration Number - 59894-10-37549.
Are you looking for wipes that can effectively clean, deodorize, and disinfect hard and non-porous surfaces? If yes, Micro-Kill Disinfectant Wipes are your perfect choice. These ready to use wipes are effective disinfectant for fungicidal, virucidal, bactericidal, and tuberculocidal. You can use them to clean areas infected with microorganisms such as VRE, MRSA, and Tuberculosis, killing them in an instant of 2 minutes. They are also effective in killing blood borne pathogens such as HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.
Made in USA
6" x 6.75"