KeyGuard Disposable Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls with Attached Hood, Anti-static, White
Keystone's Keyguard disposable microporous Coveralls are manufactured from a specially formulated material that makes these garments highly breathable and provides great comfort and protection. These ISO Class 6 cleanroom compatible Coveralls are low shedding, low in particulate, and are antistatic to protect sensitive products. Keyguard Coveralls are an excellent particulate barrier, liquid repellant, and wicks body moisture away to provide better comfort. KeyGuard Controlled Environment Coveralls provide a highly effective particulate and bacterial barrier that virtually eliminates electric-static discharge.
- Safe. Microporous Polyolefin alternative to Tyvek. Good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust. Extra thick material resists tearing.
- Comfortable. Generously sized, lightweight, soft and breathable. Ideal for hot environments; keeps workers cool.
- Convenient. Double front zipper opens from top down and bottom up. Elastic thumb loops make donning with gloves painless and prevents sleeves from rolling up.
- Economic. Built in hood, so you don't have to get separate head protection.
- Controlled environment coveralls. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Attached hood with elastic opening
- Elastic wrist & ankles
- Zipper front with Velcro storm flap contains particulate blow out from within.
- Elastic Thumb loops at end of sleeves improve glove donning by preventing sleeves from sliding up.
- Antistatic treated to protect sensitive products.
- ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) clean room compatible.
- Packaged 1 coverall per poly bag, 25 Microporous Coveralls per poly-lined case.
- Choose from sizes SM-5XL.
- See Size Chart below.