PureGuard White Polyethylene (PE) Coated Coveralls with Hood & Boot, 25/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
PureGard Polythylene Coated Protective Coveralls with Hood & Boot
Durable, Comfortable and Safe!
- Safe. Polyethylene (PE) coating added to non-woven (polypropylene) material protects from water based liquids and reduces particulate release.
- Multi-use. Ideal for general purpose industrial applications including cleanroom, food processing, dental, surgical scrub and general maintenance.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 Polyethylene Coated Coveralls with elastic wrist and hood & boot. For Size Information - see Size Chart below.
Polyethylene (PE) Coated Polypropylene Coveralls with Hood and Boots, White
Polyethylene (PE) coated coveralls with hood and boots are fabricated by coating propylene material with a film of polyethylene. This double layer fabric is ideal for preventing the penetration of non-hazardous particles which are a cause of concern in industrial factories, pharmaceutical facilities and cleanrooms.
The protective apparel also provides a good barrier against vapor and liquids due to the presence of the polyethylene coating. When your workers don the coveralls along with the hood and boots, they will not need to be concerned about high humidity and light splashes.
- Paint spraying, pesticides handling, asbestos abatement, cleanroom, fiberglass handling, food processing, general maintenance, light chemicals, mining operations, nuclear industries, dental, surgical scrub, and veterinary.
Hood & Boot