PureGuard White Polyethylene (PE) Coated Coveralls with Hood & Boot, 25/case
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
PureGard Polythylene Coated Protective Coveralls with Hood & Boot
Durable, Comfortable and Safe!
- Safe. Polyethylene (PE) coating added to non-woven (polypropylene) material protects from water based liquids and reduces particulate release.
- Multi-use. Ideal for general purpose industrial applications including cleanroom, food processing, dental, surgical scrub and general maintenance.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 Polyethylene Coated Coveralls with elastic wrist and hood & boot. For Size Information - see Size Chart below.
Disposable Coveralls Material Comparison Chart.
- Paint spraying, pesticides handling, asbestos abatement, cleanroom, fiberglass handling, food processing, general maintenance, light chemicals, mining operations, nuclear industries, dental, surgical scrub, and veterinary.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.