KeyGuard Disposable Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls, Anti-static, White
Keystone's Keyguard disposable microporous Coveralls are manufactured from a specially formulated material that makes these garments highly breathable and provides great comfort and protection. These ISO Class 6 cleanroom compatible Coveralls are low shedding, low in particulate, and are antistatic to protect sensitive products. Keyguard Coveralls are an excellent particulate barrier, liquid repellant, and wicks body moisture away to provide better comfort. KeyGuard Controlled Environment Coveralls provide a highly effective particulate and bacterial barrier that virtually eliminates electric-static discharge.
- Safe. Microporous Coveralls are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust. Extra thick material resists tearing.
- Comfortable. Generously sized, lightweight, soft and breathable. Ideal for hot environments; keeps workers cool.
- Convenient. Double front zipper opens from top down and bottom up. Elastic thumb loops make donning with gloves painless.
- Controlled Environment. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Elastic wrists and ankles, collar, zipper
- Elastic wrist & ankles, Velcro storm flap (over zipper) contain particulate blow out from within.
- Thumb loops improve glove donning by preventing sleeves from rolling up.
- Antistatic treated to protect sensitive products.
- Class ISO 6 (Class 1000) clean room compatible.
- Packaged 1 coverall per poly bag, 25 Microporous Coveralls per poly-lined case.
- Choose from sizes SM-6XL.