SANI-CLOTH Plus Germicidal Cloths, 6 x 6.75 in., 160/tub
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
SANI-CLOTH Plus Germicidal Cloths, 6" x 6.75"
Germicidal Disposable Cloth
- One-step Disinfectant and cleaner for use on hard, non-porous surfaces and patient care equipment.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within the healthcare environment.
- Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
- Quaternary/low-alcohol formula (14.85%).
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal.
- Effective against TB in 5 minutes.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, and infection control guidelines. EPA-registered low level disinfectant.
- Unique deep well lid on canister seals securely to prevent moisture loss.
- Diamond-embossed material is thick and strong to help clean soiled surfaces.
- Cloth Size: 6" x 6.75"
- Multi-count canister for frequent usage.
- Packaged 160 cloths per large canister, 12 canisters per case.
- EPA Registration Number 9480-6.
Made in USA
Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Sani-Cloth® Plus Germicidal Disposable Cloths are the #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare, including physician and dental offices. Reduce waste and save time. Cloths are pre-saturated with the perfect amount of germicidal solution. A quaternary/alcohol solution impregnated in a wiping cloth. A non-woven presaturated disposable cloth for use in hospitals and critical care areas to control hazards of cross-contamination between treated surfaces. Use as a disinfectant on hard, non-porous surfaces and equipment made of stainless steel, plastic, Formica®, and glass. These wipes are Bactericidal, Virucidal, and compatible with broad range of nonporous surfaces found in healthcare environments.
Healthcare Use Sites: Use on these hard non-porous surfaces and much more: bed railings, glucometers, cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment. Refer to product label for full listing of use sites.
Restrictions on use: For Professional and Hospital Use. Not for use on skin. Do not use as a baby wipe.
Sani-Cloth Plus wipes are compatible with:
Aluminum Alloy 6062
Steel SAE 1008/1010
Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Glazed Ceramic Tile
Disclaimer: Tests conducted on materials from select sources. Use these results as a general guide rather than a guarantee of compatibility. Please refer to the surface or equipment manufacturer’s guidelines for approved disinfecting instructions.
6 x 6.75"