Honeywell 51/7147 Grip-N Hot Mill Glove with Two-sided Nitrile Coating, 12/pr
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Honeywell Safety 51/7147 North Grip N Hot Mill Gloves with Double-sided Nitrile Coating
- Double Layer Thermal Protection - Hot Mill Gloves with double layer of 50/50 cotton/polyester blend protects your hands in extremely hot temperatures.
- EN407 Contact Heat level 2 (482°F/250°C), Convective Heat level 4, Radiant Heat level 1.
- Ambidextrous, Reversible Design - Nitrile "N" coating on both glove sides enhances grip and abrasion resistance. Double-sided coating provides two working surfaces and extends glove life.
- Sturdy 7-gauge lining - reinforces glove, provides padding, and absorbs sweat to keep hands dry and comfortable.
- Snug fit - Gloves with knit wrist conform snuggly to hand and provide good dexterity.
- Men's Size: Men's size Large. Length: 11.8" (30 cm).
- 12 pairs.
- Recommended for protection against intermittent heat up to 400°F (204°C)
- Food processing. Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR
- Automotive and Part Manufacturing, glass handling, iron and steel industries, paper industries, and more.