TenActiv Static Dissipative Cut Resistant Polyurethane Palm Coated Gloves
- Cut-resistant, static dissipative gloves - with polyurethane palm coating protect your hands and sharp, sensitive electronics from each other during assembly/handling.
- Non-linting gloves recommended for assembling semiconductors, handling circuit boards, and handling any sharp electronic products susceptible to electro-static discharge damage.
- Retain dexterity and touch-sensitivity - with an ultra-thin 13-gauge engineered yarn and a palm coating offer improved breathability and air circulation.
- Grippy polyurethane palm coating - improves grip without being "sticky," is abrasion resistant, and offer protection from oils, solvents and greases.
- ANSI Cut Level A2.
- Touch-screen compatible.
- Free of DMF (dimethylformamide).
- Gray glove with white palm coating.
- Size Small