Static Dissipative Cut Resistant Polyurethane Coated Glove, 1/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $10.39
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
TenActiv Static Dissipative Cut Resistant Polyurethane Palm Coated Gloves
Cut-resistant and anti-static!
- Cut-resistant, static dissipative gloves with polyurethane palm coating protect your hands and sharp, sensitive electronics from each other during assembly/handling.
- Recommended for assembling semiconductors, handling circuit boards, and handling any sharp electronic products susceptible to electro-static discharge damage.
- Retain dexterity and touch-sensitivity with an ultra-thin 13-gauge engineered yarn and a polyurethane coating that improves grip without being "sticky."
- Polyurethane palms are abrasion resistant and offer protection from oils, solvents and greases. They're non-shedding and touchscreen compatible too.
- Palm coating offer improved breathability and air circulation.
- Meets ANSI Cut Level A2.
- Free of DMF (dimethylformamide).
- Color: Gray/White.
- Choose from Sizes Small to Extra-Large. Need a smaller or larger size? Just give us a call at 1-800-899-1255.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.