Suzuki ESD Safe Static Dissipative, Black Latex Finger Cots, Extra Thick 16.0 mil, Powder Free, Unrolled
Extra Thick for more protection!
- Extra thick heavy duty ESD safe latex finger cots protect from sharp electronics.
- Chlorinated, washed, and powder free. For use with class 1 Category A (<100v) static sensitive devices.
- Chlorine level is monitored and controlled for consistent quality of powder-free cots to prevent excess chlorides.
- Cots meet ASTM 3772 requirements for quality consistency.
- Meets ASTM D257 for surface resistivity - 106 to 108. Certified non-volatile residue and liquid particle count.
- Static Decay Test: 5000 to 0 volts in .01 second. The cots meet MIL-STD-81705B standards.
- Surface Resistivity: 10 (6) - 10 (8) ohms/sq. - reference ASTM D257.
- Non-textured Black Latex.
- Thickness: 15 mils. 16 mil for size Large.
- Tensile Strength: Min 30 Mpa.
- Elongation: Min 700%.
- Powder free.
- Packaged 10 unrolled ESD finger cots per bag, 10 bags per box = 100 finger cots.
Finger Cot Thickness (mm/in)
- Size Small: 0.37 mm / 15 mil.
- Size Medium: .39 mm / 15 mil.
- Size Large: 0.41 mm / 16 mil.
Finger Cot Length (mm / in)
- Size Small: 41 mm / 1.6"
- Size Medium: 47 mm / 1.9"
- Size Large: 50 mm / 2.0"