Portwest A198 Antistatic Work Glove, PU Fingertip Coated, White/Gray, 12/pack
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Portwest A198 Antistatic Work Glove, Polyurethane (PU) Fingertip Coated Glove, White/Gray, 12/pack
Breathable, ESD-safe handling!
- Antistatic protection - These gloves are ESD-safe, which means they prevent the buildup of static electricity while handling sensitive electronics.
- Improved grip - The polyurethane coating on these gloves provides a non-slip grip, without being "sticky," so you can work with precision and accuracy.
- Ultra-thin shell - With just a 13-gauge shell, these gloves are incredibly lightweight and retain dexterity and touch-sensitivity. Highly functional and comfortable work gloves.
- Abrasion resistance - The smooth polyurethane (PU) coated fingertips offer abrasion protection, and protection from oils, solvents, and grease. ANSI A1 Cut Level.
Based on customer feedback, we recommend to order a size up unless you prefer a snug fit. Get 12 pairs of glove per pack with sizing available from extra-small to extra-large. Certified ANSI/ISEA 105, Cut Level A1, along with more certifications listed below.
- Certification Standards:
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level A1
- EN 16350:2014 Pass Level R < 1.0 x 108 Ω -
- IEC 61340-5-1 PASS
- EN 388:2016 - 1.1.4.X.X
- EN 420
ANSI Cut Level: