Portwest A198 Antistatic Work Glove, Polyurethane (PU) Fingertip Coated Glove, White/Gray, 12/pack
Disperses static electricity,For use in electronics assembly, testing and precision work,Smooth PU coating for increased abrasion resistance,Fingertip dipped for precision handling and maximum ventilation,13 gauge pylon and carbon fiber shell.
Breathable, ESD-safe handling!
- Antistatic protection - These gloves are ESD-safe, which means they prevent the buildup of static electricity while handling sensitive electronics.
- Improved grip - The non-linting polyurethane fingertip coating on these gloves provides a non-slip grip, without being "sticky," so you can work with precision and accuracy.
- Highly breathable - With just fingertips coated on an ultra-thin 13-gauge shell, these gloves allow plenty of airflow, are incredibly lightweight, and retain dexterity and touch-sensitivity. Highly functional and comfortable work gloves.
- Abrasion resistance - The smooth polyurethane (PU) coated fingertips offer abrasion protection, and protection from oils, solvents, and grease. ANSI A1 Cut Level.
Based on customer feedback, we recommend to order a size up unless you prefer a snug fit. Get 12 pairs of glove per pack with sizing available from extra-small to extra-large. Certified ANSI/ISEA 105, Cut Level A1, along with more certifications listed below.
- Certification Standards:
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level A1
- EN 16350:2014 Pass Level R < 1.0 x 108 Ω -
- IEC 61340-5-1 PASS
- EN 388:2016 - 1.1.4.X.X
- EN 420