Cut Resistant HPPE Gloves, Sandy Nitrile Coating, Cut level A4
- Highly Cut and Abrasion resistant - Meets standards for ANSI cut level A4 and EN388 4543 (4 Abrasion, 5 Cut) to provide to provide long-lasting protection against snags, punctures, and abrasion. High tensile strength with low weight. High energy absorption and low elongation.
- Sandy nitrile coating - Flexible palm coating provides the best grip in oily, wet, and dry conditions.
- Soft and breathable - 13 gauge high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fibers are engineered for maximum cut resistance and comfort.
- Washable - Durable gloves lasts through multiple launderings.
- Color - Salt and pepper shell with black palm and finger coating.
- Sizing - Choose from sizes Small to 2XL. Cuff hems are colored for easy size identification.
Knit work gloves are made from a high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber that provides superior cut resistance. These cut resistant gloves are ideal for use in machine shops, handling metal and glass, automotive, HVAC and recycling, among others. The textured sandy finish on the palm and fingertips of these gloves gives you a better grip when used in wet or oily conditions.