ANSI A4 Cut Resistant Nitrile Sandy Coated Glove, Gray/Black, 12/pair
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Cut Resistant HPPE Gloves
High performance fibers engineered for maximum cut resistance.
- Highly Cut and Abrasion resistant to provide long-lasting protection. Meets standards for ANSI cut level A4 and EN388 4543.
- Sandy nitrile coating provides the best grip in oily, wet, and dry conditions.
- Soft and breathable 13 gauge high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fibers are engineered for maximum cut resistance and comfort.
- High tensile strength with low weight. High energy absorption and low elongation.
- Durable, lasts through multiple launderings.
- Choose from sizes Small to 2XL.
Knit work gloves are made from a high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber that provides superior cut resistance. These cut resistant gloves are ideal for use in machine shops, handling metal and glass, automotive, HVAC and recycling, among others. The textured sandy finish on the palm and fingertips of these gloves gives you a better grip when used in wet or oily conditions.