HexArmor SharpsMaster II 9014 Needlestick Resistant Latex Coated Gloves
With three layers of SuperFabric® brand material, not only does this glove have level A9 cut and puncture resistance, but it also protects against harmful needlestick injuries. And with a wrinkle rubber and Actifresh™ anti-microbial palm, the Sharpmaster II® is a single-glove needle solution with incredible dexterity and comfort.
- Latex coated work gloves are a single-glove solution for needles, cuts, and punctures - all with high dexterity and comfort.
- Three interior layers of SuperFabric® brand material from palm to fingertip protects against harmful needlestick injuries, punctures, and cuts.
- Wrinkle rubber latex and Actifresh™ anti-microbial palm coating increases grip in dry or light oil applications and provides abrasion resistance.
- Lightweight cotton blend shell for exceptional comfort and dexterity.
- Elastic cuff seals out dirt debris.
- Highest level of cut resistance on noted enhanced areas:
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A9.
- ANSI/ISEA 5 puncture resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA 6 abrasion resistance.
- Needlestick Level 5. Tested using actual 25 gauge needles against ANSI/ISEA 105 standard.