HexArmor Double layer 24” x 30” Protective Industrial Apron, Cut Level 9
HexArmor® industrial aprons protect from snags, punctures, abrasions, or cuts and they do it while outperforming, outlasting, and fitting better than the competition. HexArmor® is an exclusive licensee of SuperFabric® brand material. HexArmor® body protection with SuperFabric®* technology provides industry-leading cut resistance, giving you the protection you need most, where you need it.
- ANSI A9 Cut-resistance - Made with SuperFabric® brand material for the highest cut-resistance available in the industry, ANSI/ISEA level A9 (in noted enhanced areas)
- Puncture and Contact Heat Resistance - ANSI Level 5 Puncture and Level 2 Contact heat resistance. Innovative industrial puncture protection on enhanced areas from wires, metal, wood, and glass.
- Heavy duty - ANSI Level 6 abrasion resistance. Constructed with 2 layers for heavy duty protection. Built-in industrial straps last.
- Lightweight compared to alternatives - 1 lb 5.6 oz weight
- Launderable - fully washable and breathable.
- Made in the USA
Regularly washed your HexArmor® Arm & Body PPE can last up to 300% longer, keeping you and your crew safer. We recommend washing HexArmor® Arm & Body PPE in water that is 30° Celsius or less. However, they may be washed in water up to 140° Celsius without any significant decrease in longevity or performance of the product. As always, inspect your PPE on a regular basis.
- Option 1: Machine Wash Wash on a regular cycle using cool water. We recommend that you turn the item inside out to minimize scratching the tub of the washer. Do not bleach.
- Option 2: Hand Wash Hand wash using mild semi-diluted cleaner and scrub until clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tumble dry inside out on low setting or hang to dry (indoors). Do not iron.
- Store in clean, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight or extreme temperature.