HexArmor Double layer 24” x 30” Protective Industrial Apron, Cut Level A9
HexArmor heavy duty industrial apron protect from snags, punctures, abrasions, or cuts and does it while outperforming, outlasting, and fitting better than the competition. HexArmor® is an exclusive licensee of SuperFabric® brand material. HexArmor® body protection with SuperFabric® technology provides industry-leading cut resistance, giving you the protection you need most, where you need it.
- ANSI A9 Cut-resistance - Made with SuperFabric® brand material for the highest cut-resistance available in the industry, ANSI/ISEA level A9 (in noted enhanced areas)
- Puncture, Abrasion, and Contact Heat Resistance - ANSI Level 5 Puncture, Level 6 Abrasion, and Level 2 Contact Heat resistance. Innovative industrial puncture protection on enhanced areas from wires, metal, wood, and glass.
- Heavy duty - ANSI Level 6 abrasion resistance. Constructed with 2 layers for heavy duty protection. Built-in industrial straps last.
- Lightweight compared to alternatives - 1 lb 5.6 oz weight
- Launderable - fully washable and breathable.
- Made in the USA
Regularly washed your HexArmor® Arm & Body PPE can last up to 300% longer, keeping you and your crew safer. We recommend washing HexArmor® Arm & Body PPE in water that is 30° Celsius or less. However, they may be washed in water up to 140° Celsius without any significant decrease in longevity or performance of the product. As always, inspect your PPE on a regular basis.
- Option 1: Machine Wash Wash on a regular cycle using cool water. We recommend that you turn the item inside out to minimize scratching the tub of the washer. Do not bleach.
- Option 2: Hand Wash Hand wash using mild semi-diluted cleaner and scrub until clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- Tumble dry inside out on low setting or hang to dry (indoors). Do not iron.
- Store in clean, dry conditions, away from direct sunlight or extreme temperature.