HexArmor 9011 Puncture and Cut Resistant Gloves, Latex-palm coating
ANSI A7 Cut Resistance & ANSI A5 Puncture Resistance
The versatile HexArmor ® 9000 Series™ offers a line of seamless coated gloves, supplemented with SuperFabric ® brand materials, and purpose-built for a variety of industrial applications. An ANSI/ISEA level A7 cut-resistant interior palm protects users from lacerations and industrial punctures, while a fiber-blend shell offers differing levels of cut protection, flexibility, and dexterity. Each product in the 9000 Series™ features a unique palm coating, maintaining the highest grip in varying conditions while increasing abrasion resistance and extending product life.
- SuperFabric® brand material interior layer provides cut protection from palm to fingertips.
- Wrinkle rubber latex palm coating increases grip in wet or dry applications and provides abrasion resistance.
- Comfortable cotton blend shell for exceptional dexterity and feel.
- Elastic cuff is comfortable and keeps out debris.
- ANSI/ISEA 5 puncture resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA level A7 cut resistance.
- Lab tested in accordance with EN407 contact heat for a level 2 performance.
- Available in sizes Small through Extra-Large.
- Metal Fabrication, Manufacturing, Demolition, Mining, Heavy Duty Construction, Glass Handling, Oil and Gas industries, and more.
- Industrial applications where wood splinters, glass shards, metal burrs, and wires are present.