18" Black Cut Resistant Sleeves
- ANSI cut-level A2 Protection (500 grams of cut resistance) for general purpose applications.
- Less than the cost of kevlar sleeves.
- Double-layer, Tubular knit that provides a snug and comfortable fit.
- 18 inches lengthwise and tapered at both ends for extra comfort.
- Fully washable for easy cleaning and long-lasting use (wash and tumble dry; do not use bleach).
- Sold by the pair.
Save your arms when working around vehicles, industrial environments and more. Prevent pain and bandages. Black Cut Resistant Sleeves Black cut resistant sleeves are made using filament yarn with exceptional tenacity. Therefore, the apparel is ideal for use in workplaces where the workers’ arms are at risk of abrasion and cuts. For instance, these sleeves are suitable for metal handling and fabrication operations. Rated at ANSI cut level A2 protection. The black arms sleeves are fabricated in a double layer knit which improves cut resistance and guarantees a snug fit. Each sleeve is 18” long, and the ends are tapered to promote comfort. In addition, you can choose thumb-hole sleeves which help keep the sleeves in place or the standard plain style.