18 in. Cut Resistant Sleeves, 2 Styles
Harmony Price: Now: $4.89
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
18" Black Cut Resistant Sleeves
Protection from scrapes and cuts!
Save your arms when working around vehicles, industrial environments and more. Prevent pain and bandages.
- Black Cutban sleeves are knit with a high-tenacity filament yarn protects your arms from abrasions and cuts. A good choice for metal handling and metal fabrication.
- Sleeves provide ASTM cut-level 2 (650 grams of cut resistance) protection at less than the cost of kevlar sleeves.
- Double-layer sleeve is a tubular knit and provides a snug fit.
- 18 inches in length and tapered at both ends for extra comfort.
- Fully washable.
- Choose from plain or thumb hole style. The thumb hole helps keep sleeves in place.
- Sold by the pair.
Superior Glove# KPW18 & KPW18TH
Black Cut Resistant Sleeves Black cut resistant sleeves are made using filament yarn with exceptional tenacity. Therefore, the apparel is ideal for use in workplaces where the workers’ arms are at risk of abrasion and cuts. For instance, these sleeves are suitable for metal handling and fabrication operations. Rated at ANSI cut level 2 protection. The black arms sleeves are fabricated in a double layer knit which improves cut resistance and guarantees a snug fit. Each sleeve is 18” long, and the ends are tapered to promote comfort. In addition, you can choose thumb-hole sleeves which help keep the sleeves in place or the standard plain style.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.